Our Art Packages
May & June 2020
Art, culture and summer on the trail.
Join us on an early summer, multi-faceted stroll through the medieval artists’ town and discover the great diversity that Gmünd has to offer.
2 nights from Thursday to Sunday in May & June
What you can look forward to:
+ Staying in the Gasthof Prunner – in the room of your choice
+ Welcome Drink – to toast to a pleasant weekend
+ Prunner Breakfast with
- heart-warming breakfast dishes such as tallow or semolina dishes
- Eggs from the hotel’s own hens
- Home-made jams and our
- home-made cakes from our pantry
- Freshly crushed cornflakes from the Prunnerhof in Gmünd
- Seasonal fruit and vegetables – as far as possible from our herb and vegetable garden
- Bread from the Pietschnigg town bakery in Gmünd
- Real farmhouse butter
+ Evening Meal on Friday “Colourful treats from the hotel’s own garden”
+ Entry ticket for the Gallery in the town tower: Picasso (Subject to change/cancellations)
+ Town walk with the hosts to their “favourite places”in the medieval centre of Gmünd.
+ Visit to the Porsche Car Museum
+ Free City Bike Hire for tours of discovery on your bike – e.g. Around the town, on the cycle path along the Malta, to the toll gate of the Malta High Alpine Road.
Additional artistic experiences upon request:
Current events programme of the cultural and artists’ town.
Depending on the offer: Openings, art exhibitions, culture cinema